Tuesday, 13 September 2011
1. Sign the national petition,
2. Lobby your politicians & most importantly,
3. Share this urgently across your social networks to as many as you can.
Please act now to help get thousands more folk signing, lobbying & sharing. You never know when you or your loved ones will need local knowledge to save lives & the cuts are misguided penny pinching. We can win this fight, we just need your 1, 2, 3... go on it'll only take you a few minutes.
Finally, do Follow the national (and your local, see tabs above) campaigns on Twitter and/or Facebook. Thank YOU!
Sunday, 4 September 2011
One commenter says "My dad worked for many years as a volunteer coastguard... Often the information received for call outs from the public was vague and required local knowledge to interpret. How can this possibly be done effectively from a remote centre with no local knowledge? These closures would lead to delays and cost lives! What price do this government put on human life?" From supporter Craig.
Inverclyde Council have just called for people to back the national Coastguard campaign. We still need lots of help with support from your councillors, MPs, MSPs, AMs & MLAs so make sure you do the following 1, 2, 3 to help. It only takes a few minutes!
1. SIGN national petition, 2. SEND message to your politicians & 3. SHARE with your friends & family. Do these three things to ensure we stop this madness. We only have a few weeks left...
PS if you'd like to help with the sections on this blog, please leave a comment.
Saturday, 3 September 2011
Sign the national Petition, Lobby MPs & other local politicians, Spread the word. All these actions only take a few minutes!
A blog post like this can be shared across all networks and act as a central point for supporters to find extra information & resources. To win this battle all the parties need to deliver a clear & consise message and, essentially, get others onboard...
1. Sign the national Petition here - takes 2 minutes http://is.gd/scsign
2. Lobby your representatives here - takes 2 minutes http://is.gd/scsend
3. Make sure you share this campaign online across your networks & in person to friends & family. More help on how to share can be added here...